Just spent the past hour replaying her voicemail message… oh my gosh.
“I love you… I love you so much.”
awkward.: fy0ra: dude you can literally have any... →
fy0ra: dude you can literally have any kind of pizza in neopets i mean cloudy pizza? you got that shit asparagus and yogurt? we got that shit too we got bubbling blueberry pizza so dont even ask pox pizza? man you sure hate someone dont you but sure dont even question…
Defy Negativity →
strawberrydolphin: idinamenzel: Idina Menzel - Defy Negativity LIMITED EDITION GIVE A DAMN T-SHIRT - DESIGNED BY IDINA MENZEL Spread the message of equality with this message designed personally by star of stage (Wicked) and Screen (Glee) Idina Menzel. This White Unisex 100% Ringspun Cotton Tee features Idina’s art on the front with the I Give A Damn! Logo on Back with her Signature. Only...
Cuddling with her is by far the most beautiful feeling in the world.
Observation: Those who are negative and...
Examples: Gah, a 2-page essay! FML! Exam tomorrow… I know I’m gonna fail this SO MUCH HOMEWORK! Fuuuckkkkk FINALLY! Gosh that took forever, glad I don’t have to deal with that anymore Two hours on this assignment… this is taking foreverrrrr Results: OMG AN A! A 4.0 OMGGGGGG I HAVEN’T DONE THIS WELL IN SCHOOL SINCE FOREVERRRRR I think I tend to be the opposite…...
captaindorkwad: So a 12.9 year old girl wearing crocs and a nickleback crop top walks into a starbucks. She opens up internet explorer to go onto facebook. “Follow me on tumblr :D” she posts. She signs into tumblr. “My autoplay is perfect” she says. She hums the tune to Afro Circus as she reblogs a picture of the sky with the caption “and in that moment I swear we were infinite” in comic sans...
BIG BANG - WEDDING DRESS LOVE SONG
The absolute worst things in the world.
jimmmyhoang: idiot-sync-erratic: thefunnygentleman: this is disturbing. omfg what sick bastard took these pictures? LOLOL Reblogging for the Calc 4 homework lol
If you put root beer in a square glass do you get... →
the-absolute-funniest-posts: I feel ashamed that it took me over 10 seconds to get it. I DON’T GET IT |8 OH I GET IT Follow this blog, you will love it on your dashboard
strawberrydolphin asked: 22. Are you old fashioned?
strawberrydolphin asked: warning, long question: not one of the numbers, but how easily do you open up to people? And if it takes some time, what does it take for someone to earn your trust? (and subsequently, what does it take for someone to break/lose it?) If you trust people easily, why? What is it that lets you to open up to them easily?
strawberrydolphin asked: 15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
vinoskorean asked: 19 for the lulz
stefalove asked: 14.
25 DEEP Questions. Please do ask!
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?